4 Pillars of a Successful SAP Receivables Management (FSCM) Implementation – Best Practices to Succeed in 2016
[whohit]4 Pillar nonexec eu[/whohit]
With more than 40% CFOs considering cost reduction and cash-flow as top business priorities, credit and AR leaders are turning to SAP FSCM to support the executive agenda.
An SAP FSCM implementation yields KPI improvement, such as lower DSO, by improving productivity across credit, collections, deduction resolution and invoicing operations. However, more than 24% projects are cancelled before completion and 32% overrun budgets and timelines!
Teams which fail to properly plan and implement, end with project outcomes detrimental to business success. Join us as we uncover best practices from successful FSCM implementations led by teams at Fortune 1000 companies including Cargill, John Deere, adidas, Tyson Foods and more.
In this webinar, you will learn best practices for:
- Planning – setting up a team, defining KPIs, scoping the project plan and setting up demos
- Implementation – executive sponsorship, process reengineering, automation and training
- Function specific modules – collections, disputes, credit and biller direct
- Post-implementation tracking – adoption, stabilization and performance monitoring
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Time: 13:00 – 14:00 UK Time, 14:00 – 15:00 CET
- Shankar Bellam, Sr. SAP Solution Architect, HighRadius