A 3-Point Framework for Your 2016 Electronic Payments Initiatives
The PayStream Advisors’ report states that that in 2015 more than 72% of businesses reported a decline in check usage as compared to the previous year. As your AR teams prepare to make the switch to electronic, you as a business leader must ensure that focus remains on the core of business – cost, risk and growth.
A successful transformation for accepting and processing electronic payments requires more than just blanket acceptance of all electronic payment formats. Payment acceptance initiatives end up impacting sales and revenue growth, increasing trade and business risk, and add to processing costs.
Join us as we discuss a 3-point framework to evaluate strategies and programs for electronic payment.
In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn how to:
- The latest trends and B2B buyer preferences in the area of electronic payments
- The impact on sales and growth when defining payment and transaction-specific payment options
- The risk and compliance requirements placed on your organization from accepting electronic payments via credit cards, ACH, etc.
- The true costs of accepting electronic payments such as credit cards, ACH, EFT and their net cost-advantage as compared to checks
- Technology that delivers high ROI and fast-setup for accepting and processing electronic payments
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2016
Time: 1:00pm – 1:30pm CST
- Elaine Nowak, Director – Product Management, HighRadius