Best of SAP: 5 A/R Improvement Tips from SAP Leaders
A recent SAP study revealed that write-offs drop 57% at organizations that automate and integrate their receivables management processes. Even so, organizations with significant SAP infrastructure still witness their AR teams struggle with manual busywork instead of contributing to high-impact decision making.
A key reason is that technology investments for improving A/R team productivity remain underutilized as teams fail to leverage built-in productivity features which come standard with SAP implementations. Efficient usage of these features is key to unlocking team productivity and reducing bad debt write offs and DSO.
Join us as Jay Tchakarov, VP, Product Management, discusses some lesser known productivity tools in SAP Receivables Management that will empower your A/R teams to do more with less.
In this webinar you will understand how your AR teams should leverage SAP and:
- Reduce DSO by improving collection analysts’ productivity by 200% using prioritized worklists and strategy-driven actions
- Grow business by reducing customer onboarding time and improve frequency of credit reviews with credit decision workflows
- Reduce DDO by lowering deduction response time with the elimination of data-aggregation from internal and external sources
- Eliminate time-consuming correspondence tasks across AR functions by automating correspondence
- Monitor key performance indicators across the credit-to-cash cycle for continuous visibility and proactive adjustment
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Time: 1:00pm – 1:30pm CST
- Jay Tchakarov, VP, Product Management, HighRadius