“Digital” Agenda for Order To Cash In 2021
This marcus evans online event created in collaboration with HighRadius will gather passionate European Finance Leaders to discuss the role of the right technology investments that could help drive higher value and a better customer experience in O2C, achieve shared service excellence and initiate the first phase of a global SSC digital transformation. Our 60-Minute online event will also showcase some of the innovative steps the organisations have already taken, and the lessons learned from their past transformation experience that has allowed them to create and develop the strong SSC systems in the aftermath of this pandemic.
Join us for this virtual event and get actionable advice and insights straight from the leading finance experts on how to leverage the technology to optimise operational agility across shared services and boost the order-to-cash cycle.
- How to build a global strategy to provide effective and efficient services for a variety of business units and functions
- What are the biggest challenges O2C leaders in CPG industry face?
- What key priorities of O2C professionals can be achieved with technology?What are some specific use cases that come to mind?
- How can Consumer Goods A/R departments deliver working capital improvement while reducing operating costs?
- How does automation help increase the operational efficiency across Order to Cash?
- What are the pivots that would enable A/R to evolve into a strategic business function for the CFO?
Global Accounting & Reporting Senior Director,
Huawei Global Finance
Former Vice President, SC & Industrial Operations EMEA,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, The Netherlands