SAP Insider 2020
SAPinsider 2020 is home to 6 distinctive events, that bring together an SAP community of 2500+ users, experts, and partners under one roof. Each program is designed with a comprehensive agenda, expert speakers, and actionable case studies to help you Master SAP and Power the Intelligent Enterprise.
Enabling A Swift Migration to S/4HANA For Your Finance Function: Know The Right Approach
(17th March ’20)
The ERP migration project could be complex and pose risk of disruption to your day-to-day business operations. Is there a right approach to follow that would help in mitigating this risk? What are all the available choices, and how should you go about selecting the one that would optimize your finance and A/R team capabilities to the maximum? For some key best practices that could guide you in making the decision, join this discussion by HighRadius.
- Challenges associated with S/4HANA migration: Understanding what you may be in for
- How bolt-on cloud solutions could reduce the ERP migration risks
- Identifying the best receivables transformation approach based on where you are today
Industry Leader’s Guide to Building a Business Case for SAP S/4HANA Migration
(18th March ’20)
According to a survey conducted by SAP Insider, almost 70% of the organizations are moving towards a S/4HANA migration. Following the trend is always good but you should have a structured idea about the pre-and post migration phases, their challenges, implications etc. Did you know that a lot of organizations fail midway in their transformation initiatives due to their lack of structure in the transformation strategies. Join Tanmay Mehra from HighRadius as he explains how to build the business case for S/4HANA migration and what possible challenges organizations could phase post-migration.
- The S/4HANA migration bootcamp: how to do it?
- Figuring out analytics-based strategies for migration
- Understanding the potential challenges faced after the migration process
3 Common Mistakes to Avoid During S/4HANA Migration: The Digital Transformation Guide
(18th March ’20)
According to Forrester, migrating to S/4HANA can reduce upto 70% of your IT resource costs. However, organizations taking up this implementation are still struggling with system glitches and delayed go-lives. Where did they go wrong? While analyzing the challenges, organizational leaders go for roadblocks such as lack of stakeholder buy-in, customization issues but they miss out on the most vital component, that is, ‘DATA’. Join Tanmay Mehra from HighRadius as he walks you through the guide for S/4HANA migration and the common pitfalls which you should avoid during this implementation journey.
- Top 3 reasons why your upcoming S/4HANA migration might fail
- Common technical nuisances which might delay your project go-live
- Data as a missing link in migration: understanding the importance
- Exploring the scope of S/4HANA in Accounts Receivable
- Best practices to ensure customer & end-user satisfaction post-migration
Leveraging S/4HANA to Enable Financial Analytics Capabilities in O2C
(19th March ’20)
10 years ago, analytics in O2C referred to digging through paper bundles to retrieve every single piece of data. However, the latest tech disruptions have acted as a game changer in the analytics domain. Amidst this scenario, migrating to S/4HANA has proven to be beneficial in terms of enhancing the analytics capabilities, resulting in the formation of a single source of truth. Join Tanmay Mehra from HighRadius as he walks you through the real-life use-cases of SAP S/4HANA in the Order to Cash space, and the scope of higher visibility in your siloed operations with the analytics capabilities of this module.
- SAP S/4HANA: an overview of top features and capabilities in O2C
- Best practices to ensure a seamless migration to S/4HANA
- How to upscale your analytics capabilities with S/4HANA
- Understanding the future scope of analytics in A/R
- Placing people before technology: coaching your team about the latest deployment