‘Good’ vs ‘Bad’ Receivables – The 4 Steps to Categorize, Manage and Measure
[whohit]Good vs Bad[/whohit]
A Credit Research Foundation survey confirms that 75% of the teams responsible for credit collections are also burdened with deduction analysis and deductions collections. With this rising complexity, organizations are focusing AR team action plans on KPIs such as past-due AR, DSO, ADD and DDO.
To meet KPI targets, successful collections teams leverage the operational differences in the collection strategies for non-disputed ‘good’ receivables versus disputed, ‘bad’ receivables. This approach provides effective collection prioritization improving focus on key accounts and reducing bad-debt.
The expert-led webinar will discuss the techniques, technology for optimal categorization and faster processing of receivables with targeted collection strategies.
In this 30 minute webinar, you will learn how to:
- Reduce DSO by 10% through custom strategies for ‘good’ and ‘bad’ receivables
- Improve collector efficiency by 30% with a value-focused collections approach
- Collect faster with differentiated correspondence strategies for ‘good’ vs ‘bad’ receivables
- Segregate and develop action plans for priority, non-priority and disputed receivables
- Accurately measure collection KPI impact from best-practices and technology
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2016
Time: 1:00pm – 1:30pm CST
- Jay Tchakarov, Vice President, Product Management and Marketing, HighRadius