Cash Application Case Study: How COTY Achieved 87% Straight-Through Payment Processing Automation
Even with a robust ERP system, the cash application team at COTY, a $4.4 billion company, was faced with efficiency challenges. Invoice posting and deduction coding required heavy manual intervention, and inconsistencies between the various business units impeded centralized integration.
In such a complex situation, implementing an artificial intelligence-based cash application solution was instrumental in gaining efficiencies in the existing process. The increased efficiencies helped the team scale operations and support business units across North America.
The upcoming webinar examines how COTY US achieved 87% cash application automation using an artificial-intelligence-based solution.
Join us as Anne Addabbo, Director, North America A/R and Deductions Management, COTY explains how you:
- Increase cash application automation up to 87% and scale across business units and geographies
- Leverage technology to aggregate data from various remittance formats including EDI, web portal, email, and checks
- Achieve 100% automation for email remittance
- Pre-code >90% deductions automatically using cash application automation
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm CST
- Anne Addabbo, Director, Customer Finance, Coty US LLC
- Elaine Nowak, Director, Product Management, HighRadius