Payments for SAP®
HighRadius Payments for SAP® enables companies to accept ACH, credit card and debit card payments across SAP solutions. The PCI-DSS-compliant solution uses cloud technology to leverage processor tokenization services which eliminates the need for the merchant or HighRadius to store credit card information. This minimizes risk, and cuts down the effort and cost of achieving PCI-DSS compliance for the merchant. A low footprint, native SAP component speeds up deployment while eliminating the need for additional hardware.
Click here or on the image above to view an enlarged version or download its pdf format.
- Full choice of transaction processor connections, including global connections.
- Fully integrated with SAP FI and SD for automated postings.
- Leverages electronic payments within SAP Receivables Management modules.
- Most secure tokenization capability via transaction processors.
- Ability to connect to multiple transaction processors concurrently.
- eCommerce solution integration for self-service ordering.
- Extensive merchant online portal for accessing transaction activity.
- Direct settlement of open A/R transactions for terms customers.
- 24x7 global support.
- Increase revenue streams with additional payment options.
- Reduce DSO and collection risk.
- Minimize PCI-DSS compliance risk by eliminating need to store and transmit credit card data.
- True SaaS-based solution requires no hardware on merchant site.
- Low footprint implementation with your ERP system requiring no on-premise hardware or customization.
- Limit upfront capital expenditure and minimize the need for internal IT involvement by using a “pay-as-you-use” SaaS solution with a monthly subscription fee.