HighRadius to Attend and Present at High Profile Industry Events in Q4
HOUSTON — October 9, 2018 — HighRadius, a fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company specializing in automating the order to cash process with its Integrated Receivables platform, today highlighted several Q4 industry events company executives and partners will be attending and speaking at including, the Deloitte Shared Services conference, Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) conference and the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Future of Financials 2018. The complete list of Q4 events at which HighRadius will be present can be found here: www.highradius.com/about/events/
The 2018 Deloitte Shared Services Conference will focus on how to leverage advances in technology to create a more personalized, improved service for end users and customers, examining how digital businesses work and exploring new applications of working in a shared services context.
- WHO: Gwyn Roberts, VP EMEA at HighRadius
- WHAT: HighRadius VP EMEA Gwyn Roberts will be on-site to engage with the media, HighRadius customers and other conference attendees.
- WHEN: October 9-10, 2018
- WHERE: The Prague Congress Center, 5. kvetna 1640/65, Nusle, 140 00 Prague 4. Czechia
AFP is a society of established finance professionals that administers the Certified Treasury Professional and Certified Corporate FP&A Professional credentials. Each year, AFP hosts the largest networking conference worldwide for over 6,500 corporate finance professionals.
- WHO: Mike Dignen, VP Banking Channel at HighRadius
- WHAT: Mike Dignen will be attending alongside HighRadius partners speaking on HighRadius’ behalf, including Carolyn Etress, Director Accounts Receivable at EBSCO Information Services; Ellen Farish, Sr Operations Manager, Shared Financial Services; and Marinko Marijolovic, Director Corporate Credit Services at ShurTech Brands will deliver presentations on AI, payment reconciliation and cash management and receivables
- WHEN: November 4-7, 2018
- WHERE: McCormick Place, 700 South King Drive, Chicago, IL 60616
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Future of Financials 2018
As in past years, Bank of America Merrill Lynch will bring together management from across different sectors, including banks, brokers, asset managers, exchanges and specialty finance, to discuss how Wall Street, Main Street and Silicon Valley will intersect in the future.
- WHO: Sashi Narahari, Founder & CEO at HighRadius
- WHAT: Sashi will sit on a panel among other finance professionals to address attendees on the role of AI in wholesale banking.
- WHEN: November 5, 2018 at 3pm ET
- WHERE: The St. Regis Hotel, Two E 55th St, New York, NY 10022
About HighRadius Corporation
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. The HighRadiusTM Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in your order-to-cash process through automation of receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions and collections. Powered by the RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence Engine and FredaTM Virtual Assistant for order-to-cash teams, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine labor-intensive tasks. The radiusOneTM B2B payment network allows suppliers to digitally connect with buyers, closing the loop from supplier receivable processes to buyer payable processes. HighRadius solutions have a proven track record of optimizing cash flow, reducing days sales outstanding (DSO) and bad debt, and increasing operational efficiency so that companies may achieve strong ROI in just a few months. To learn more, please visit www.highradius.com.