RadiusOne Payments Free Edition Subscription Agreement
This Order Form (the “Order”) contains the terms and conditions which governs your free edition subscription of the HighRadius RadiusOne software-as-a-service. This Order is entered into between HighRadius Corporation, a Delaware corporation (“HRC”), and you or the entity or organization that you represent (“Customer”) and is governed by and incorporates the terms of the Master Subscription Agreement found at https://cdn.highradius.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/HRC-Online-MSA-2022.07.06.pdf (the “MSA”).
This Order becomes binding and effective upon the Customer’s signing up for a free edition subscription and acceptance of these terms through the HighRadius.com website by clicking on an “I Accept”, “Sign up” or similar button or check box referencing this Agreement (the “Order Date“). Terms not defined in this Order shall have the meaning defined in the MSA.
- TERM. The initial term of the subscription begins on the Order Date and continues until terminated by HRC or Customer at any time upon written notice to the other party (the “Evaluation Period”). The Evaluation Period will also automatically terminate if (i) HRC and Customer enter into a separate agreement for a paid subscription for the Cloud Solution or (ii) the Customer does not log in and use the Cloud Solution for a period of 180 consecutive days.
- free edition TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the MSA, the following terms shall apply to the free edition subscription:
- 2.1 During the Evaluation Period, HRC will make the applicable Cloud Solution available to Customer on a basis free of charge.
- 2.2 Any Customer Data entered into the Cloud Solution will be deleted by HRC after the end of the Evaluation Period unless Customer purchases a paid subscription for the Cloud Solution by executing an Order Form with HRC. HRC is not obligated to provide Customer with any support or assistance in exporting Customer Data.
- 2.3 No Service Level Agreements (including those set forth in Exhibit A of the MSA) will apply during the Evaluation Period.
- 2.4 NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE CONTAINED IN THIS ORDER OR THE MSA, ALL CLOUD SOLUTIONS AND HRC SERVICES ARE OFFERED AS-IS DURING THE EVALUATION PERIOD, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, SUPPORT, INDEMNIFICATION, OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN OR IN THE MSA, HRC’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER THIS ORDER OR THE MSA SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($1,000).
- SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
CLOUD SOLUTION PRODUCT VERSION SUBSCRIPTION CAPACITY UNIT OF MEASURE (Note 1) ANNUAL FEE e-Invoicing App e-Invoicing App RadiusOne LOW HIGH Invoices $0 Payments (Note 2) Email Invoices Delivered Website Invoices Delivered
- The term “Invoices” means each invoice input into the Cloud Solution.
- The term “Payments” refers to each unique request generated by the Cloud Solution sent to a bank or processor.
- The term “Email Invoices Delivered” refers to each invoice delivered via email.
- The term “Website Invoices Delivered” refers to each invoice delivered to a pre-defined web portal or website via Web Push.
Note 2- Payment processing services are subject to transaction fees and terms and conditions set forth in the HRC Merchant Agreement for Payment Processing Services available at: https://cdn.highradius.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/HRC-Online-Merchant-Agreement-2022.06.27.pdf.
3.1 Additional subscription limits under this Schedule. In addition to the Subscription Capacity in the above table, the following additional metrics apply to the free edition subscription.
ERP (Number of Instances) GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION(S) 1 USA
Last Updated: July 6, 2022