Robots and Order-to-Cash Tragedy: 5 Dos and Don’ts with RPA
It is easy to be blindsided by vendor claims of transforming Order-to-Cash (OTC) operations with Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence, only to be left with a frustrating technology deployment and broken promises.
More than 40% credit and A/R teams report that their technology projects have not met ROI targets and require internal IT resources and recurring costs for maintenance and up-keep.
The golden rule for A/R automation is to, “identify what needs automation, learn what could be achieved with technology, and to define expected results.”
This Valentine’s Day, we share with you an executive checklist to help you find a ‘true love’ in technology for your business and avoid possible bottlenecks and heartbreak.
Join us as we help you:
1. Differentiate between Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence
2. Identify the lowest-hanging fruits which could be safely automated and deliver a high-ROI
3. Plan for the short-term while building an ‘integrated receivables’ vision for the future
4. Evaluate the direct cost-saving potential for any A/R process through automation
5. Compare technology solutions based on deployment (on-premise versus cloud-based)
- Susie West, CEO, sharedserviceslink
- Kiran Rana ,Director, Solution Engineering, HighRadius Corporation