Safeguarding the SAP Lockbox Using End-to-End Automation
[whohit]SAP Lockbox 21st April[/whohit]
Since 2014, more than 50% of B2B payments and remittance deliveries have shifted to electronic methods. Many A/R departments have been successfully using the SAP Lockbox program for partially automating cash application of paper checks. But as the volume of electronic payments has increased, remittances have become decoupled from the payments leading to inefficiencies in the cash application process. What A/R departments may not know is if the correct technology is used, the processing of remittances from email, attached files, web portals and EDI becomes fully automated.
Join us as we explore how empowering the native SAP Lockbox program with advanced automation technology eliminates 90% of the manual work teams brought on by the rise of electronic transactions.
In this webinar, experts from SAP and HighRadius will explore how to:
- Use the SAP Lockbox Program to its fullest potential to improve cash application efficiency
- Automate the process of extracting remittance information from emails and attachment formats including spreadsheets, PDF documents or scanned images
- Automate the process of downloading and processing the remittance information and documents from customer websites and portals
- Eliminate manual, laborious tasks to identify and link the remittance document to the original payment
- Achieve more than 90% no-touch automation to process electronic payments and remittance
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2016
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm CST
- Jaspreet Sanghera, Presales Specialist, SAP
- Bill Sarda, Sr. Solution Engineer, HighRadius