IDC has named HighRadius a leader in the 2020 to 2021 Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Accounts Receivable Applications Vendor Assessment after evaluating various vendors on the key criteria below:
- Does the vendor have enough experience successfully implementing financial solutions? Does the vendor have experience with my type of product, service, and company size?
- Does the vendor understand the regulations that will impact my business? How are these regulations reflected in my current product and how will it change in the future?
- What levels of support are available and are they geographically available for my business?
- What is the vendor's strategic investment outlook for the next three to five years? Why? How will that change and
enhance my business?
- Is the ROI achievable? Does the vendor have a track record of meeting the ROI requirements?
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the circles.