What we collect: : We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, some of our services require you to sign up for a HighRadius account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the HighRadius services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information — We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information — When you use our services or view content provided by HighRadius, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your HighRadius Account.
- Location information — When you use HighRadius services, we may collect and process information about your actual location, using your IP address
- Unique application numbers — Certain HighRadius services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type ) may be sent to HighRadius when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Cookies and similar technologies — We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use a HighRadius service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
- We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We will only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What we do with the information we gather: We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place industry-recognized security safeguards coupled with carefully developed physical, electronic and managerial security procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information: We will provide you with a notification that your information may be used by a non-agent third party for a reason other than that for which it was originally supplied. You will be given an opportunity to opt-out of sharing at that time. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
HighRadius acknowledges that individuals have the right to access the personal information/data that we maintain about them. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his query to email@example.com. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU or Swiss individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield or Swiss-US Privacy Shield, respectively, HighRadius is potentially liable.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write toHighRadius Corporation, 11451 Katy Freeway, Suite 650, Houston, Texas 77079.
HighRadius is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
11451 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77079
HighRadius Corporation has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles to BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint.
The services of the BBB EU Privacy Shield are provided at no cost to you.
Please note that, if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.