A 3-Point Framework for Your 2016 Electronic Payments Initiatives
The PayStream Advisors’ report states that that in 2015 more than 72% of businesses reported a decline in check usage as compared to the previous year. The shift to electronic payments is accelerating and AR leaders are faced with upgrading their payment acceptance and processing systems or incurring increased costs from card fees. To become compliant, accounts receivable operations must either pay dearly for the compliance certification process, or be liable for costs related to security breaches.
A successful transformation for accepting and processing electronic payments requires more than just blanket acceptance of all electronic payment formats. Payment acceptance initiatives end up impacting sales and revenue growth, increasing trade and business risk, and add to processing costs.
Join us as we discuss a 3-point methodology for evaluating payment acceptance and processing options.
In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn how to:
- Identify the latest trends and B2B buyer preferences for electronic payments
- Evaluate the right payment options per customer and transaction to positively impact sales and growth
- Understand the risk and compliance requirements for different electronic payment formats, including PCI-DSS for accepting cards and common risk management practices when using ACH
- Quantify the true costs of accepting electronic payments such as credit cards, ACH, EFT and their net cost-advantage as compared to checks
- Leverage technology that significantly reduces the operational burden and cost impact of accepting and processing electronic payments
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2016
Time: 1:00pm – 1:30pm CST
- Elaine Nowak, Director – Product Management, HighRadius