Collecting Every Dollar: Strategies for Plugging Leaks in A/R Aging Buckets
With more than 52% of 90-days past-due invoice values being written-off companies need to take more control of receivables aging.
However, most finance teams continue to rely on traditional tactics such as invoice amount and invoice aging to plan collection activities.
Learn how collections teams from leading Fortune 1000 companies achieve a 75% reduction in past-due A/R by enhancing collection strategies with data around account history, credit utilization, open commitments and more. Discover how companies have successfully reduced bad-debt by 30%, DSO by 10%, as well as a 48% reduction in 30-to-60 days Past Due.
- Reduce bad-debt through timely follow-ups with key accounts and large customers who could make up 80% of outstanding amounts
- Scale collections operations to fast-track collections from small and medium customers that could make up 80% of collectors’ worklists
- Save two hours of analysts’ time every day by filtering out uncollectible invoices and prioritizing accounts
- Gain real-time visibility into analyst performance with reports on promise to pay, volume of calls made, and other key performance metrics
- Ernie Humphrey, Chief Executive Officer, Treasury Webinars
- Kush Kumar, AVP, Solution Engineering, HighRadius