HighRadius is proud to sponsor the Future of Finance & CFO Summit, we look forward to welcoming you to the event, drop by the HighRadius booth to say hello, we have two sessions we would like to invite you to join.
21 February - 12:45 pm - 1:15 pm
The Rise Of The Full Stack CFO: Building A Future-Ready Finance Organisation
Jonathan Every - Managing Director, Greater Consulting Services
Over the past decade, CFO responsibilities have become more and more strategic. Today, they need to drive innovation within their finance organizations to accelerate business outcomes. To achieve this, they need a tech stack that can adapt to the ever-changing business requirements and industry landscape.
Join this session and learn:
- What are the key attributes of a full stack CFO and why should CFOs take the lead in building the tech stack for their finance organisation?
- How has the tech stack for the office of the CFO evolved over the last few decades?
- How can intelligent technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning build data-driven and self-learning software for the office of the CFO?
- What are the key architectural components of the CFO tech stack for the future?
- How to gain buy-in across all levels of your company to implement the ideal tech stack?
22 February 11:15 am - 12:00 pm
Benchmarking Success In The Implementation Of Hybrid & Remote Working Models Beyond The Pandemic
Chair of the session - Rashpul Hullait - VP EMEA, HighRadius
David Myers - Head of Finance Systems & Change, Brewin Dolphin
Emilie Alba - DVP Strategic Finance, CMA CGM
Tim Hammonds - GBS Finance Director, Groupe PSA
In this next panel, we consolidate the learnings from senior finance leaders on the success of hybrid and remote working models. How is productivity being optimized?
- What impact has remote-working had on the finance function? How has the finance function evolved and adapted?
- What are the key learnings and takeaways for senior finance leaders? How can they implement best practice?
- What have been the challenges around staff development and how are finance leaders mitigating those?
- How has automation and digitisation supported the transition? In what areas has it proved challenging?
Date: 21-22 February 2022
Venue: Hilton Wembley, London