- E-billing and Payment Software for Low-Cost Invoicing and Payments via ACH and Credit Cards
Get a Live Demo
Your privacy is important to us and your information will be kept confidential.
- Enabled by the radiusOneTM Supplier-Buyer Network
- HighRadius Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP) Cloud enables suppliers and buyers to collaborate on invoicing and payments over a single platform.
- EIPP/EBPP Cloud provides a self-service customer portal to bring buyers and suppliers on a single network to eliminate complexity in managing credit-to-cash for a large customer base.
- Supports multiple invoice formats and different modes of transmission (fax, email, print and mail).
- Rich search capability enables efficient storage and retrieval of past invoices.
- Results in faster invoicing and payment collection, better customer service, profitability and cash flow.
Self-service Customer Portal
Enable customers to access all of their invoices and account statements, create disputes, and make payments via ACH or credit cards through a single portal.
Invoicing across Email, Fax, Print & Mail or Third-Party Websites
Automate the delivery of invoices and account statements through email or fax or push the information to customer portals and third-party websites. Also, leverage print and mail at competitive pricing.
Receive Payments with ACH, Credit Cards and e-Checks
Helps your customers collect incoming payments in multiple formats including ACH, Credit Cards, Prepaid-Cards, Virtual Cards, and e-Checks
Level-III Interchange and Convenience Fees
Process credit cards at lowest possible interchange rates through leveraging Level III Data by integrating your customer ERP with the processor and bank of their choice through EIPP Cloud.
Scheduled, Recurring and On-Account Payments
Schedule payments for future processing, leverage direct debits for recurring payments, and enable your customers to receive lump sum payments from accounts.
Enable customers to receive details and supporting documents for claims. Allow them to upload documents including proof-of-delivery, bill-of-lading, and other shipping documents along with the invoice to prevent invalid deductions.
There's no time like the present
Get a Live Demo of EIPP/EBPPRequest Your Free Demo