Outsourcing vs In-House RPA for O2C
A Forbes study states that organizations outsource accounting and finance functions first in the quest to cut costs and improve the bottom-line. Looking back, labor arbitrage was one of the greatest advantages to outsourcing.
However, continuous improvement initiatives and innovation in technologies including RPA and AI, have changed the equation from “how much do I pay per FTE” to “how many FTEs do I pay and at what cost”.
With this shift in thinking comes a demand for fresh questions to ask, and new expectations. This webinar will discuss a framework to analyze outsourcing versus in-house RPA and arrive at the right mix for your Order-to-Cash operations.
- Real-world examples of how Fortune 1000 companies manage their RPA program either in 1) A fully captive environment OR 2) With a BPO in a hybrid OR 3) Fully outsourced set-up
- Evaluating whether there is a case for you to outsource A/R operations
- Deciding what activities or processes could be outsourced
- How to involve your BPO in your RPA goals and projects
- Susie West, CEO, sharedserviceslink
- Kiran Rana, AVP, Solution Engineering, HighRadius