Payments for SAP®
HighRadius Payments for SAP® enables companies to accept electronic, credit card and debit card payments across SAP solutions. The PCI-DSS-compliant solution uses cloud technology to leverage processor tokenisation services which eliminates the need for the merchant or HighRadius to store credit card information. This minimises risk, and cuts down the effort and cost of achieving PCI-DSS compliance for the merchant. A low footprint, native SAP component speeds up deployment while eliminating the need for additional hardware.
- Full choice of transaction processor connections, including global connections.
- Fully integrated with SAP FI and SD for automated postings.
- Leverages electronic payments within SAP Receivables Management modules.
- Most secure tokenisation capability via transaction processors.
- Ability to connect to multiple transaction processors concurrently.
- eCommerce solution integration for self-service ordering.
- Extensive merchant online portal for accessing transaction activity.
- Direct settlement of open A/R transactions for terms customers.
- 24x7 global support.
- Increase revenue streams with additional payment options.
- Reduce DSO and collection risk.
- Minimise PCI-DSS compliance risk by eliminating need to store and transmit credit card data.
- True SaaS-based solution requires no hardware on merchant site.
- Low footprint implementation with your ERP system requiring no on-premise hardware or customisation.
- Limit upfront capital expenditure and minimise the need for internal IT involvement by using a “pay-as-you-use” SaaS solution with a monthly subscription fee.