HighRadius Receivables Analytics provides out-of-the-box reports and insights by connecting and analyzing data across credit and A/R data sources for analysts and managers to achieve an end-to-end overview across all credit-to-cash processes. Businesses are able to capture intelligence and insight to take corrective actions, modify A/R strategies and make proactive decisions. Replacing traditional reporting systems with out-of-the-box, real-time reporting and analytics saves time and provides organizations the tools to implement a fully optimized accounts receivable management process and improve A/R performance.
Accounts receivable automation is only the first step towards optimized A/R operations. The next step is to empower managers and decision makers with analytics and reporting for actionable insights to reduce credit risk, improve cash flow and monitor operational productivity. HighRadius Receivables Analytics provides real-time data and insight across the credit-to-cash processes of invoicing, payments, credit, cash application, collections and deductions management through a user-friendly out-of-the-box reporting and analytics tool.
Dynamic dashboards provide a snapshot view of your key A/R data for quick and easy data analysis/visualization
Reports on individual process performance and efficiency provide metrics to gauge analyst-level and process-level productivity
More than 100 out-of-the-box reports for credit, collections, deductions, cash application and billing enable teams to measure process performance and KPIs while eliminating the time lost in report generation with traditional self-service reporting systems. Customizable dashboards enable managers to maintain a strong overview of all process metrics on a day-to-day basis. The ability to drill-down on individual reports and datasets allows decision makers to perform in-depth root cause analysis and deliver long-term process optimization insights. Reports and data access controls ensure that the right stakeholders attain the right reports, with the power to schedule key reports and metrics delivered right to the inbox for senior executives and decision makers. The advanced functionality of HighRadius Receivables Analytics enable a robust, data driven A/R management – all with a few button clicks.
- Integrated data availability – Access data across all HighRadius Cloud applications along with your ERP open A/R data and customer master
- Out-of-the-box reports repository – An exhaustive repository of 100+ out-of-the-box analytics reports across all AR management processes saves the hassle of creating different reports tailored to specific needs. It allows business users to make data-driven decisions in real time without having to rely on IT support for custom reporting
- Drill down capability - Users drill-down into a specific account and invoice to gain understanding of key metrics and review trends across the entire accounts receivable department. Process owners measure performance of individual analysts across all processes using the intelligence to take corrective actions and improve AR performance
- Intuitive data visualization – Flexible data visualization allows managers and senior executives to quickly derive insights out of complex accounts receivable datasets to identify actions for improving receivables conversion
- Schedule and email reports – Users schedule report generation to access data on-demand. The reports and charts are emailed to executives, managers and other stakeholders to keep everyone informed and working toward the same goal
- Access control – Business users are able to grant report-level access based on individual users or roles
- Report export functionality – Export report data for external data analysis through spreadsheets or other analytics tools
- Gain instant, real-time visibility on process efficiency and team productivity across credit-to-cash operations
- Use intuitive and user-friendly graphs and charts to study complex data and details
- Derive process transformation insights through multidimensional drill-down on problem areas and root-causes
- Eliminate analyst and resource productivity lost in data gathering, data preparation and report generation