How Johnson & Johnson Sales and Logistics Company Secured 95% Invoice Hit-Rate for their Cash Application Operations in 3 Months
Companies today are challenged with processing payments from a large number of customers. In the absence of automation, this is a manual, repetitive effort that requires a large team to spend time on low-value, frustrating tasks. The manual nature of the work makes it difficult to quickly process payments and to reliably apply cash the same day as the payments are received. Most Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems require heavy and expensive customizations for remittance parsing and advanced rules to get a high hit rate.
Learn how Johnson & Johnson Sales and Logistics Company automated their cash application process, driven by dynamic remittance processing templates and business rules in order to maximize their on-invoice hit rate and overall cash application process.
Hear Sandra Roth, Credit Manager at Johnson & Johnson Sales and Logistics Company, discuss how they were able to:
- Dramatically decrease their operating costs with automated cash application
- Automate remittance advice processing with dynamic remittance processing templates
- Speed-up deduction resolution with deduction coding rules
- Re-allocate resources to higher value-added activities
- Deliver on time and on budget within three months
- Achieve stellar ROI and fast payback with automation technology
- Sandra Roth, Credit Manager, Johnson & Johnson Sales and Logistics Company
- Jay Tchakarov, Director of Product Management, HighRadius
Discover how you can effectively automate your cash application process – DOWNLOAD TODAY!