Oracle Order to Cash: 29 Must Have Capabilities


This ebook outlines the operational gaps left by the ERP and summarizes the necessary factors to consider while ERP Cloud integration

Contents

Chapter 01

Executive Summary

Chapter 02

29 Gaps in Oracle to Plug Using Cloud Solutions

Chapter 03

Checklist to Evaluate Oracle Integration for Cloud Solutions

Chapter 04

Build vs Buy

Chapter 05

About HighRadius
Chapter 01

Executive Summary


Why does ERP form the core?

ERP systems have been acting as the backbone of the business organizations since its inception. The executives feel relieved due to the fact that they need not maintain bundles of monotonous paperwork throughout their job life. ERP systems allow controlled flow of information which is used to analyze the various metrics and to enhance the workflows of the
organization

ERP stats based on Panorama Reports

Industry-specific practices

CPG industries run a lot of trade promotions and that results in trade deductions, so, the system needs proper

TPM integration

Insurance industry deals with a lot of intermediaries for A/R collections and cash application

Function-specific practices

Credit managers work with a lot of different credit bureaus for credit scoring. Integration with all of the bureaus is complex

Geography-specific practices

In Europe A/R teams rely a lot on factoring and credit insurance Company specific practices A/R operations for business units and geographies might be decentralized or in shared services centers or in a central location

Level of ERP Customization

Oracle can cater around 70% of the business needs. This ebook outlines the rest 30% of the needs and how they can be processed with a customized cloud solution
Chapter 02

29 Gaps in Oracle to Plug Using Cloud Solutions


Cash Application

Is your ERP able to aggregate remittance, match the payments & identify the deduction reason coding?

Cloud integrated Oracle cash application management

Payments/Billing

Is your ERP able to customize invoices, arrange for secure payments?

Cloud integrated Oracle EIPP management

Credit Management

Is your ERP able to on-board new customers, check their credit worthiness & review their orders?

Cloud integrated Oracle credit management

Collections Management

Is your ERP able to collect proactively from late paying customers, sending required emails?

Cloud integrated Oracle collection management

Deductions Management

Is your ERP able to aggregate remittance, match the payments & identify the deduction reason coding?

Cloud integrated Oracle deduction management

Chapter 03

Checklist to Evaluate Oracle Integration for Cloud Solutions


While evaluating cloud solutions that integrate tightly with your Oracle ecosystem, these are the parameters you should consider in your checklist before zeroing on a platform.

Ease of Implementation in O2C

Cloud solution security

Unique business needs

Chapter 04

Build vs Buy


Developing Customizations In-House vs Adding a Customized Cloud : The Best Option For Your Business

Developing Customizations In-House vs Adding a Customized Cloud

Time is the most risky investment in business

Is it better to experience slow work due to system malfunctioning?

Is it preferable to wait till Oracle is completely customized?

It is better to invest in a cloud solution which will be customized at your needs with a relevant cost, without interrupting the workflow of the Order-to-Cash space.

Data speaks for itself – Maximum of the customized ERP upgradations fail

It is favorable to deploy a cloud solution which is feature-rich as well as flexible enough to work with.

 

Chapter 05

About HighRadius


HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. The HighRadius™ Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through automation of receivables and payments processes across credit, collections, cash application, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.

Powered by Rivana™ Artificial Intelligence Engine and Freda™ Virtual Assistant for Credit-to-Cash, HighRadius Integrated Receivables enables teams to leverage machine learning for accurate decision making and future outcomes. The radiusOne™ B2B payment network allows suppliers to digitally connect with buyers, closing the loop from supplier receivable processes to buyer payable processes.

HighRadius solutions have a proven track record of optimizing cash flow, reducing days sales outstanding (DSO) and bad debt, and increasing operational efficiency so that companies may achieve strong ROI in just a few months.

To learn more, please visit https://www.highradius.com

HighRadius Integrated Receivables Platform

HighRadius’ Integrated Receivables Platform

Integrated Receivables optimizes accounts receivable operations by combining all receivable and payment modules into a unified business process. The Integrated Receivables platform provides solutions for credit, collections, deductions, cash application, electronic billing, and payment processing – covering the entire gamut from credit-to-cash.

The HighRadius™ Integrated Receivables platform stands out by enabling every credit and A/R operation to execute real-time from a unified platform with an end goal of lower DSO, reduced bad-debt, and faster dispute resolution while improving efficiency and accuracy for cash application, billing, and payment processing.

HighRadius™ Integrated Receivables leverages Rivana™ Artificial Intelligence for Accounts Receivable to convert receivables faster and more effectively by using machine learning for accurate decision making across both credit and receivable processes. The Integrated Receivables platform also enables suppliers to digitally connect with buyers via the radiusOne™ network, closing the loop from the supplier Accounts Receivable process to the buyer Accounts Payable process.

Chapter 01

Executive Summary


Why does ERP form the core?

ERP systems have been acting as the backbone of the business organizations since its inception. The executives feel relieved due to the fact that they need not maintain bundles of monotonous paperwork throughout their job life. ERP systems allow controlled flow of information which is used to analyze the various metrics and to enhance the workflows of the
organization

ERP stats based on Panorama Reports

Industry-specific practices

CPG industries run a lot of trade promotions and that results in trade deductions, so, the system needs proper

TPM integration

Insurance industry deals with a lot of intermediaries for A/R collections and cash application

Function-specific practices

Credit managers work with a lot of different credit bureaus for credit scoring. Integration with all of the bureaus is complex

Geography-specific practices

In Europe A/R teams rely a lot on factoring and credit insurance Company specific practices A/R operations for business units and geographies might be decentralized or in shared services centers or in a central location

Level of ERP Customization

Oracle can cater around 70% of the business needs. This ebook outlines the rest 30% of the needs and how they can be processed with a customized cloud solution

Recommendations


Blog

The Future of Global Business Services for…

Abstract

This infographic showcases the paradigm change that GBS organizations are going through. And…

4 min

Radiance

How Cargill Improved Working Capital with Digital…

Abstract

With 70 business units and 27 different ERP instances, the Order-to-Cash leaders at…

60 min

eBook

10 Easy Ways to Employ Tactics to…

Abstract

How Fortune 1000 companies and SMEs automate credit and accounts receivable operations to…

25 min

There’s no time like the present

Get a Demo of Integrated Receivables Platform for Your Business

Request a Demo

Request Demo Character Man

HighRadius Integrated Receivables Software Platform is the world’s only end-to-end accounts receivable software platform to lower DSO and bad-debt, automate cash posting, speed-up collections, and dispute resolution, and improve team productivity. It leverages RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence for Accounts Receivable to convert receivables faster and more effectively by using machine learning for accurate decision making across both credit and receivable processes and also enables suppliers to digitally connect with buyers via the radiusOneTM network, closing the loop from the supplier accounts receivable process to the buyer accounts payable process. Integrated Receivables have been divided into 6 distinct applications: Credit Software, EIPP Software, Cash Application Software, Deductions Software, Collections Software, and ERP Payment Gateway – covering the entire gamut of credit-to-cash.