HighRadius Opens New Paris Office and Continues Growth in EMEA
Expansion driven by explosive demand and triple-digit growth of HighRadius Autonomous Software throughout the European market
HOUSTON and PARIS, France – November 4, 2021 – HighRadius, the Artificial Intelligence-powered Order to Cash, Treasury Management and Record to Report software leader, celebrated the opening of its new Paris office as it continued expansion in Europe. The office will have local staff for all customer-facing operations including consulting, sales and marketing. The Paris office adds to the company’s presence in Germany, Amsterdam, the UK, India and the United States.
“The new Paris office is a sign of cementing our growing leadership in Europe and will bring the HighRadius Autonomous Software platform even closer to French companies,” said Jon Keating, VP and General Manager of HighRadius in EMEA. “Our data-driven, AI software is helping global enterprises rethink and transform their finance and accounting processes. Our aim will be to deliver improvements in Days Sales Outstanding and working capital optimization, accelerate the financial close, and improve productivity in under six months for our new clients in France.”
“Congratulations to HighRadius for opening a new office in Paris! We recently implemented the Cash Application module as the first step in our Order to Cash transformation. The project was completed with no hiccups along the way and HighRadius managed to lead a smooth transition. Thanks to their robust solution, we are already seeing great value with automation levels above our expectations: our hit rate is over 90% before exception handling and this was after one month after going live!” said Thierry RATS, Président de ENGIE GBS Solutions, welcoming HighRadius to Paris.
A snapshot of HighRadius’ growth in Europe over the last twelve months:
- Deployed over 300 transformation projects, across 37 out of 44 European countries. Europe-based, client-facing headcount in sales, marketing, consulting and customer value increased by 81% compared to the prior year.
- The HighRadius Autonomous Software platform has processed in excess of €475 Billion in finance transactions in the European region alone. This is the equivalent of the GDP of Belgium, and the transaction volume has more than tripled since the previous year. Globally, HighRadius processes over $2.2 Trillion in finance transactions annually.
HighRadius’ Product & Technology Leadership:
- Recognized in the 2021 Gartner ‘Market Guide for Integrated Invoice-to-Cash Applications’ Report, meeting all the criteria for a mature Integrated invoice-to-cash applications vendor.
- The IDC MarketScape for Accounts Receivable Software (Enterprise and Mid-Market editions) identified HighRadius as a Leader (extreme top right position) for the second time in a row.
- Received numerous awards and recognition, including being named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100 and the 2021 CB Insights Fintech 250 list for the second straight year.
About HighRadius Corporation
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Engie GBS Solutions, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
Autonomous Software is data-driven software that continuously morphs its behavior to the ever-changing underlying domain transactional data. It brings modern digital transformation capabilities like Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing and Connected Workspaces as out-of-the-box features for the finance & accounting domain.
Finance business stakeholders have been led to believe that they have only two choices: pick an application software vendor that digitizes a paper or Excel-based process to an electronic system of record, or, choose a middleware platform for AI or RPA to build and maintain in-house, domain-specific capabilities. In contrast, HighRadius Autonomous Software combines the best of both worlds to deliver measurable business outcomes such as DSO reduction, working capital optimization, bad-debt reduction, reduce month close timelines and improving productivity in under six months.
Click here to see Autonomous Software in action.