Over 300 Registered and Learned About SAP’s Credit Management Module
Experts from SAP and HighRadius partnered on a webinar to discuss the SAP Credit Management module. Bill Wermes and Vikram Gollakota discussed ways to effectively manage and optimize the credit management process while also leveraging an SAP investment.
Registrants for this webinar learned how to:
- Automatically calculate customers’ risk score and credit limit driven by a credit rules engine
- Automatically create and deliver customer correspondence, such as collection letters, dispute denial correspondence, and credit notifications, directly from SAP
- Automatically gather credit bureau reports, customer financials and payment history and incorporate the data into a configurable scoring model within SAP
- Set credit limits and places customers on credit hold
- Mitigate their risk by more effectively managing customer credit lines, which are key factors in customer relationship management.
- Significantly lower total cost of ownership and improved access to real-time data
If you would like to discover how you can effectively manage and optimize your credit management process, download the SAP Credit Management Overview webinar today!
To supplement the lessons learned from the webinar, download information on HighRadius’ accelerators which enhance SAP’s Receivables Management functionality. Download the data sheet.