HighRadius Surpasses Critical Milestones in 2018 with Record Global Expansion
HOUSTON — January 10, 2019 — HighRadius, a fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company specializing in automating the order to cash process with its Integrated Receivables platform, today announced record expansion across all areas of the business.
“2018 was the year that the bets we’ve been making over the last few years started to pay off in scale,“ said Sashi Narahari, CEO and Founder of HighRadius. “We’ve always felt that the enterprise order to cash process could be fundamentally transformed by combining a cloud platform, artificial intelligence and strategic industry relationships. Our investments in these areas are bearing fruit both in our product offering and our go-to-market and set the stage for an even stronger 2019.”
Customer and Growth Highlights
- Surpassed 350 customers globally across multiple industries
- Exceed $1 trillion in transactions on the HighRadius® Integrated Receivables Platform
- Initiated more than 225 order to cash digital transformation projects
- Expanded and relocated headquarters in Houston, TX
- Doubled the size of European staff including sales, marketing and consulting
- Exceeded 900 employees globally, with largest growth in R&D and customer facing roles
Product and Partnership Highlights
- Launched Freeda Virtual Assistant for Order-to-Cash and AI Editions of products in Integrated Receivables Platform as first chapter in HighRadius’ Receivables 2020 Vision at Radiance 2018
- Expanded channel partnerships with numerous banking partners, including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi and PNC
- Extended radiusOneTM Supplier-Buyer Network to support Virtual Card Payments in partnership with Noventis
To find out more, please visit: https://www.highradius.com/.
About HighRadius Corporation
HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. The HighRadius® Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in your order-to-cash process through automation of receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions and collections. Powered by the RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence Engine and Freeda Virtual Assistant for order-to-cash teams, HighRadius enables teams to leverage machine learning to predict future outcomes and automate routine labor-intensive tasks. The radiusOneTM B2B payment network allows suppliers to digitally connect with buyers, closing the loop from supplier receivable processes to buyer payable processes. HighRadius solutions have a proven track record of optimizing cash flow, reducing days sales outstanding (DSO) and bad debt, and increasing operational efficiency so that companies may achieve strong ROI in just a few months. To learn more, please visit www.highradius.com.